● You are responsible for any applicable co-payments at the time of your visit.
● After your insurance company has processed the claim, you are responsible for any unmet deductibles, co-insurance, or non-covered services.
● If we are not a contracted provider with your insurance, we can submit claims electronically to your insurance provider as a courtesy. However, we will not accept discounted rates.
● For patients who do not use insurance, payment is due at time of service, via credit card, cash or personal check.
● Please call our office to verify insurance eligibility prior to your first visit.
● IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PATIENT TO NOTIFY OUR OFFICE OF ANY CHANGE IN INSURANCE, MAILING ADDRESS, OR CONTACT INFORMATION.